Compelling content. Commitment. Communication. Community.
CommuniVETTM represents the evolution of the North American Veterinary Research Group (NAVRG), an online community founded in 2003 for Canadian veterinarians and other stakeholders in the animal health industry.
To meet the ever-changing needs of Canadian veterinary professionals, CommuniVET™ offers veterinarians and animal health technicians an exclusive online destination for continuing education, veterinary news, and clinical developments... as well as a forum through which the veterinary community can help shape our industry.
- Focused on the things that matter to members of the veterinary community.
- Created by medical communication specialists who are committed to delivering scientific information in a unique and engaging way.
- Presented in a timely, convenient and easy-to-digest manner that is relevant to Canadian veterinary professionals.
- Interactive case studies
- Highlights from Canadian conferences
SPOTLIGHT ON CANADIAN SPECIALISTS
- Video interviews with local experts
NEWS FROM ACADEMIA AND THE ANIMAL HEALTH INDUSTRY
- What's new in animal health
- Current Canadian research
- People in the news
HELP SHAPE YOUR INDUSTRY
- Online surveys and focus groups
Get unlimited access to CommuniVETTM content
The content on this site is restricted to registered members. Join CommuniVETTM today, for unlimited, free access to an easy, engaging way to stay informed and have your say.
CommuniVETTM is owned and operated by NET.COM.MED. Inc. located at 1800 Le Corbusier, Suite 138, Laval, QC, H7S 2K1, Canada.